New-Life Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Life Role Play

Join Us Now @91.121.97.26:7808

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application To Create Your Own Family.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application To Create Your Own Family. Empty
PostSubject: Application To Create Your Own Family.   Application To Create Your Own Family. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

Apply Below What Family You Want.
Back to top Go down
beatric

PostSubject: i want to make my own familiy   Application To Create Your Own Family. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:12 am

hey. so yes i wan to make my own gang/familiy i got all fixed HQ and everything just need you to accept this post. and i whould love to if you did
Back to top Go down
beatrice_G_Blanco

PostSubject: want to crate my own gang   Application To Create Your Own Family. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 am

hey admins and server players. i whould like to my a gang/familiy called Yaukza Triads if thats okej for you i got everything setup all i need is yout accpeting that whould do alot too me. bye take care
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hawk

PostSubject: The Sinnerz Families   Application To Create Your Own Family. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Hello admins and fellow members, I am here to ask for my own gang. I am in a big(ish) gang leading it Grove Street and I think I should have my own gang with /f and I can do /adjust, I am a very well known member on the server also I think the most active, (More than admins) and I am allways willing to help, I am rich so I can give my gang guns all the time. I will not be having a gun fight every 10 seconds and I will keep the gang under controll and I am allways gonna help the members we get. I am very confident I will get members in my gang as I am a name getting said alot for good reasons by most players and crime reasons all the time with the NG, FBI and LSPD. My gang if you choose to give me one will be named "The Sinnerz Families" and we will only give people ranks on there RP and Help, not for killing a few cops! I will not give anybody a higher rank that 1 unless they RP with me and they are good, So as you can see by this I will not have some crappy RPers as high powered ranks in the gang. Also we will not KoS and anybody lower rank than 2 may not Kill no matter how well thay have RPed they will bring them to the HQ, I will not have as many gang fights as I am sure I will easily make a alliance with The Mafia and Grove Street!

That's all from me, Danny the soon to be leader of:

Application To Create Your Own Family. JH30J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Create Your Own Family.   Application To Create Your Own Family. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application To Create Your Own Family.
Page 1 of 1