New-Life Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Life Role Play

Join Us Now @91.121.97.26:7808

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex_James

My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services  Empty
PostSubject: My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services    My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:57 pm

1.) First Name:
Alex
2.) Last Name:
James
3.) Age:
4.) Gender:
Male
5.) Date Of Birth:
04/03/94
6.) Origin:
fgfhhfhgh
7.) Address:
I don't know, I Just moved in with my friend
8.) Contact Number:

9.) What Is Your Nationality?:
England
10.) Are You Currently Employed?:
Yes, I am a mechanic
11.) Life Biography( Minimum Of 100 Words ) :
I have just moved in to USA And learned loads of things, I am still new to the area, soon I'll be buying my own house.
12.) Why Should We Accept You Instead Of The Other Applicants?:
Cause I have skills, I never DM like other police do, i use razor to capture and shoot the car tires. simple really. I VERY active. Energetic, And I learn fast

13.) Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime?:
Oh yeah I have.
14.) Have You Ever Served Your Time In Prison?:
Yep
14.1.) If yes, State The Reason:
Well i was going to pick up the queen so I landed the helicopter on the Road in front of the Palace and of course the police man came out and arrested me, He thought i was drunk
15.) Have You Ever Been In A Gang Or Involved In A Illegal Organization?:
No, Never, Or though gangs can be a good thing some times, but not all gangs, Riots shouldn't be allowed in the area
---------------Out of Character---------------
1.) First Name
Alex
2.) Last Name
Winfield
3.) Timezone ( GMT ):
+0.00 - London time
4.) Origin:
I really don't know what this means.. Im english and it doesn't come across my head on what it means
5.) Gender:
Male
6.) Age:
7.) Forums Account:
Alex_james
8.) Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?:
I might of, dunno if it was accident, Cause the server lagged and it said I was banned, now it says it needs server Pass
9.) List All Of Your Previous Names In Our Community:
Just Alex
10.) Do you have a Working Microphone?:
Yeah but i tend not to talk a lot due to listening to music and always around family, they dont like me talking to people out loud.
11.) How Many Hours Do You Play A Day?:
all day,
12.) What Is Your Level?:
1 - I am new and wanting to learn so i think the community will be first for me to learn
13.) What Role Play Servers Have You Played?:
This one, and another role play i played for a week, i was officer there but left because there were only me playing it xD
Back to top Go down
MIB

My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services  Empty
PostSubject: .   My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am

Good shit noob , You are denied your biography is not fucking 100 asshole
Motherfucker noob
Back to top Go down

My application _ @ Job Centre - They recommend me for you as i like customer services
Page 1 of 1